Sunday, November 30, 2008

(Insert interesting title here)

SPYRO CYNDER SPYRO CYNDER SPYRO CYNDER SPYRO CYNDER SPYRO CYNDER SPYRO CYNDER SPYRO CYNDER SPYRO CYNDER SPYRO CYNDER SPYRO CYNDER SPYRO CYNDER SPYRO CYNDER SPYRO CYNDER SPYRO CYNDER SPYRO CYNDER SPYRO CYNDER SPYRO CYNDER SPYRO





Finally managed to get my hands on The legend of Spyro: Dawn of the dragon for PS2!!!! Woooo!!! I think im some spastic fanboy to have played all (almost) sequels of the game since it came out a decade ago. But im just addicted to it =x Maybe cause I just have a thing for dragons =3 WEEEeee.

The game is just a perfect eye candy eg.


The game has come a long way since its PS 1 days....
I think Cynder is cute =3

And Spyro looks cool in his anime style here
But i still =3 Cynder

Also managed to get 100% completion (woot) in 30 hrs of game play. The ending was so sad and so touching at the same time ='( The songs created for The legend of Spyro trilogy were all really good. Hoping to get the original soundtrack soon =3 Especially like the songs This broken soul and Guide you home. The orchestral music in "Plains of Avalar" are really good too! It should be playing in the background as you are reading this =)

Gah can't get my mind off Spyro X Cynder
They absolutely must put them together in the next sequel ( and there had better be one)!! RAWR!!!! In any case I have 2 favourite games now , Okami and Spyro!!!! I'll probably talk about Okami when I have nothing to post on the blog haha.
Maybe I should change my blog colour scheme to purple and black.. hmmm...

Okay now some random rants(cause posting kinda feels incomplete without them)
My mum can be such a bitch!!! She seems to be taking every opportunity to bitch at me about something or another. Like my hair, just cause i keeping it long, everyday shout at me go cut, den give some stupid reason like cause look very ugly and all that crap. Like who cares lo. Then also dont let me dye hair, cause say what, damage the hair and all that shit. Next time go army also shave botak, then go UNI really want to have dyed hair, then go out work also cannot dye, like wtf la.Den she also hates me staying up late, like, 1 am already considered very late, then come into my room and shout at me lo.Say wat, i wasting electricity. The only thing on in my room is a fan, laptop charger, and a ENERGY EFFICIENT light, wtf. U call that wasting electricity. But recently she scream at me for the lamest reason. Ask me go buy white bread, bonjour brand. I go 7-11, no stock, so i buy some random TOP-One brand cause got offer, then +125 gram or something like that. Then bring home ah, she scream at me like crazy la, like what, who going to eat the bread, then will waste, den what crap lar. SERIOUSLY, she still take the bread and throw at me lar. Dunno what the fuck is her problem, bread also want to shout. I think she going senile liao lo, this kind of thing also got problem. Dunno what to do about her liao lo.

Haish, in the light of my spyro and cynder fanboy syndrome,

I therefor declare a NO BITCHING ZONE!!!!!! (thats Elora the faun from spyro 2 on the left for many who are unfamiliar >.<)

No comments:

~Chats~

Linkz.

ZSS peeps
Adeline n LiTing
Ain
Benjamin K
Chee Ping
Gina
Jasmine
June
Kah Leng
Kerrin
Mei Qi
Rahman
Rui Fen
Si Ying
Theresa the duck
Wei Ying
You Er
Zakiah
Zhi Xian

Hwa Chong peeps
Cassandra
Claire
Jie Yang
Lennis
Lynette
Mavis
Zi Jie
HC unite

Random Links
DO NOT CLICK THIS!!!!!
Very smart scientist
Red Sports