Friday, November 21, 2008

Eventful day

Lots of stuff happened today. I finally completed playing one of my favourite Okami song's on piano (Reset)!! After many long months of slaving in front of the piano, mwaahahahahah. Also the usual mahjong gang came to my house for a round, glad to say i wasnt the biggest loser. When we started everyone started to put good luck charms to help xi some luck. Cass put the Fei tile and HP put the Clown tile, but Lik Tak was the best. He borrowed my zao cai mao to use la!! Super funny. But his ZCM cannot beat my san shan yang!! I ended up winning 3 out of 4 times (woooo). So we cut the game short cause they were losing alot of chips to moi (unexpectedly) and we tried the online horror game hotel 626.

It's quite a scary game but HP play until she can remember all the stages. Cass was so scared until she didnt dare to see the screen, but once again, Tak took the cake. He was covering his face with his hands then he trying to peek out and see but still quite hai xiu that kind. And he can scream like a girl (!!) when he really wants to. At one point during the game my toe accidently touch his leg, and he jumped and told me not to touch him when watching/playing this kind of horror stuff. Once i tried to play the game in the middle of the night blasting the volume, I had the shock of my life x_x Then went to play VB in the park where the ball kept rolling into the bushes.

Then in the evening went to play badminton at zhenghua CC, after that went for chit chat session with some guy friends. We talked for around 4 hrs straight about alot of stuffs, super fun. We also reminisced about the good ol' days in Sec sch, haish, miss you people loads!!!!!!

I ended up having to walk home cause it was like 1 am already. Somemore must walk by super ulu way. And after playing the hotel 626 game ah..... I saw alot of scary stuff. Dunno why i walk through the Bangkit market, the shophouses all close then got one old fashion recliner chair in the middle of the path!!!!!! Some more ah, i walking up to my block that time, there was a doll sort of leaning against the pillar!!!! WTF, i was pretty shocked at that point. But it gets worse, the playground near my house, i saw the swing moving without anyone on it, not the kind of meng swinging but it was kind of swaying... super wierd. Scariest moment was when i got home, i open the door then i put my bag on the floor. Then i open my bag and i looking for some stuff inside, i look up ah, my mother was freaking standing in front of me lar. Some more never hear her one, she like night stalker or some thing. I almost screamed lar. I swear she has some art in scaring people cause thats the second time she did that to me.

Okay this is edited in, i was just checking my email.From Hwa Chong:

Dear student,

This is to inform you that your request to downgrade subject Mathematics H2 has been rejected.


Which means HOLY HELL MY APPEAL SUCCEEDED!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! IT SUCCEEDED!!! LALLALALALALALALLAALLALALALAALALLALALAALLALALALALLALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALAL

No comments:

~Chats~

Linkz.

ZSS peeps
Adeline n LiTing
Ain
Benjamin K
Chee Ping
Gina
Jasmine
June
Kah Leng
Kerrin
Mei Qi
Rahman
Rui Fen
Si Ying
Theresa the duck
Wei Ying
You Er
Zakiah
Zhi Xian

Hwa Chong peeps
Cassandra
Claire
Jie Yang
Lennis
Lynette
Mavis
Zi Jie
HC unite

Random Links
DO NOT CLICK THIS!!!!!
Very smart scientist
Red Sports