Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Im trying to not get depressed over small matters here but apparently is not working. Results for BT 1 are out and expected(sort of) had a tremendous flop of CSSSS. Haish. I seriously think im not cut out for studying. Perhaps im just lazy? Mood swings affect my performance during training too =(. Apologies for disrupting training sometimes or destroying the atmosphere =/

I could just be stressing out over nothing. But it's hard not to when some people are just mugging for A level. Consult was a complete disaster today cause i had practically no idea what was going on and I pretty much felt like stone there. Im just barely completing my tutorials on time and to even consider revising is not possible. Although i do spend sometime slacking off ... eg. updating blog. I'll probably post again tml when my mood gets better, but I shall stop here cause I've got GP waiting for me.

No comments:

~Chats~

Linkz.

ZSS peeps
Adeline n LiTing
Ain
Benjamin K
Chee Ping
Gina
Jasmine
June
Kah Leng
Kerrin
Mei Qi
Rahman
Rui Fen
Si Ying
Theresa the duck
Wei Ying
You Er
Zakiah
Zhi Xian

Hwa Chong peeps
Cassandra
Claire
Jie Yang
Lennis
Lynette
Mavis
Zi Jie
HC unite

Random Links
DO NOT CLICK THIS!!!!!
Very smart scientist
Red Sports